Saturday 25 August 2012

Sorry I Didn't Post Yesterday :(

Sorry Guys, I Complete Forgot To Update The Blog!
I Was Busy Helping My Mother (haha That Sounds Funny) My Mum Yesterday With The House Work And Stuff Like That... So I Actually Only Got To Go On MSP For Like 2 Minutes And Nothing Happened... So Just Stare At This Piccy Of Me And Buttongirl1 Having A PJ Dance Battle In The Middle Of The Cafe. >.<
Lawl... It's A Little Blurry...Anyway I Won. :) After This We Had A Pj Party And Well....Um.... Buttongirl1 died.. I Killed Her By Shooting Her With A Fire Ball... But That's Not The Weirdest Thing. One Girl Who Was In The Party Said.. 'This And I Quote, This Is The Best Party Ever!' I Was Like What! Someone Died! Then She Sadly Left.
Soo That's All From Me Seee You Later Bye-o!
~Jess~

No comments:

Post a Comment