Thursday 30 August 2012

New Update???

Hey Guys,
So As You May Already Know There Is A New Competition On Today! And It Is....*Drum roll please*.... Pet World! Pet World Is Kind Of Like A Pet Salon... Here's A Picture!

So I Think That This Competition Is Alright... I Guess.But I Think MSP Are Starting To Run Out Of Ideas For Competitions. Who Are Agrees?

Ok So The New Clothes Are Ok But I Won't Be Buying Them.. I Was Looking At The Clothes And Noticed Something Weird
Can You See It??? No Well Here Is A Closer Look At It!
Click To Enlarge!
It's Says LAST CHANCE! That Means Flower Puff Isn't Going To Be On MSP Anymore! And I Noticed More Than That!!! There Was One On The Hair(Ugly Hair BTW) And There Was Also TWO On The Accessories! So I would Buy Them While You Have The Chance!
~Jess~

No comments:

Post a Comment