Wednesday 22 August 2012

MSP Summer Prom!

Hi Guys, So Today I Was Strolling Through The Forums(You Know As You Do) And I Came Across Someone Saying 'There's A Prom At Ma House Be There!' I Thought To Myself 'Ooooo I Have Never Been To An Msp Prom Before How Exciting' So I Yelled At Buttongirl1 And Said "Hey There's A Prom On Tonight" And She Was In...




So Me And Her Got Dress And Went Over To PopRox's Room (She Was The Host) And Well Take A Look At Some Piccys!
All Of Us Showing Off Our Animations!!
Another One Of Us Showing Off Our Animations!
No Boys Allowed So Poopey Was Kicking Him! >.<
We're All At The Front! We Allowed One Cute Guy!! >.<

The Night Was Pretty Fun! I Met Some Amazing People, We Laughed, We Sung And We Showed Off! Haha.
Hope You Enjoyed This Post, See You Later!
Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment